Posted by Fatima in Monday, March 28th, 2011
Google was the most prominent website in 2010 for the blogger and blog posts; it proved itself as a leading blogging platform among all other blogging service providers, Round the world up to 4 million user posts blog post on Google, which were published by the blogger clients. Alexa said that, Google is one of the prevailing website and its ranking is number 6.
2010- Year of Google Blogger (A Review)
- There were 250,000 active reader 7 year ago, but now redaer has exceed to 400 million.
- Google blogger is available in 50 languages.
- Google introduced Template Designer, Web Fonts, Real Time Stats and Spam Filtering.
- • Template Designer: “Easily customize the look of your blog without knowing any HTML or CSS” Technorati.
- Web Fonts give you new feature and option to use stylish fonts on your blog with just a click of your mouse to Spice up your blog.
- Real Time Stats: “Just one more reason to consider it above word press for blog hosting” SocialMatica.
- Improved Spam Filtering: “This move by Google should enable users to have a completely open commenting system” .
2011 is going to be the most important year for the bloggers, google has upgraded its system, designs and Google webkit tools, Which will considered to be landmark for the web technology. More over Google has announced to launch a new content discovery attribute that will help user to explore related topics of the blog. Be ready to use such an exciting offer by Google.